Tuesday 25 September 2012

Flash Mob Marketing - Check it out!

As promised, I will be sharing some examples of how flash mobs are used for marketing and how you can effectively market a product or service with these fun events.

Skule Nite is a local (GTA) group who has been using flash mobs quite effectively for a few years now.  Check out their videos and a recent article about their most recent performance and see if you can learn any tips!

 
They even made the news recently! 
Please note:  I do NOT recommend you consider scheduling your flash mob during mid-term exams here at Mohawk:)



4 comments:

  1. I have seen this video before, It is hilarious.
    Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't leave your website before telling you that I truly enjoyed the top quality info you present to your visitors? Will be back again frequently to check up on new posts. this website

    ReplyDelete