Thursday 6 December 2012



After I completed this course I found different aspects that I liked such as the flash mob which was very interesting. Also, the new media that I learned is Google Docs and that helped me understand how to create different documents and this helped me to do my work at home without having to attend face to face meetings.
I learnt different ways and tactics on how to use Internet to market and sell my products and services in the future; Working on the brand evaluation assignment improved my skills in evaluating brands, which would help me do that in the future.
I liked the flash mob project as I had an interesting experience when planning for it and filming it, although it was a tough and time consuming project, but I’m greatly satisfied with the ending results.
I wanted to spend more time on the brand evaluation assignment, as I thought that a large assignment like this would have needed more time to spend on.

No comments:

Post a Comment