Thursday 6 December 2012

Reflection Post

Web Marketing - Reflection on Class 

When I started taking this class in September I thought, woo easy A.. I thought I knew everything about the Internet, I do use it everyday.. haha. Then the class actually began.. 
A lot of what i learned will be transferred to any business setting workplace i next end up in. I enjoyed learning about SEO and how it works and functions. I learned how it is quite hard to advertise your company online since there is so much advertising going on on every webpage.  
I wish we could have spent more time learning about the different types of online ads and even the graphic design part behind it. It would be cool actually designing an ad and seeing how effective it is (and how difficult). So much thought goes into Web Marketing and before taking this class I did not realize that. 
Class was most often engaging doing group work and online activities. Also I found it very helpful having the slides posted on eLearn to refer to again after class. 

Tori Le Page

No comments:

Post a Comment