Saturday 1 December 2012

Student Post - Reflection


 
Web Marketing was a very exciting course. I have created a greater interest in internet marketing and social media than  before when I have not studied this course. I learned many new skills from this course such as creating website content, branding, and creating web video.
Even though the entire course was inspirational, what inspired me most was the brand evaluation assignment. It was full of excitement and fun. I enjoyed every step along the way. Each task helped me to learn new skill.  For me, it was the most exciting part of this course. It was the force that pushed me to study every note the professor gave. It made me to do research after each lecture.
 I have more interest, and I would love to spend more time on ‘Developing and Maintaining Effective Website’ which includes website objective, designing website content, and deploying and tuning the website.  
The blended learning format helped  to equip me for the real world, and the office environment. It helped me to develop the skill of working independently. It is a good learning format.
Commenting on other students’ post was  boring to me.  I would have loved just a couple of comments. The other part of the course that was not too cool for me was the Flash Mob Marketing Video assignment. However, the entire course impacted me greatly. Good job, Christina, you have contributed to my success, and I'm so glad that I was part of your class. I wish you and the entire class all the best.

Theophilus Kiadii   

No comments:

Post a Comment