Wednesday 5 December 2012

Reflection post


Web marketing was not what I assumed it would have been, throughout the semester, I have learnt a lot about online advertising.   Learning how companies’ use online advertising to generate customer relationship has opened my eyes towards another career.

I really liked the concept of creating a flash mob in this course minus the fact of having to set group meetings where everyone can show up.  Having group members work together, agreeing to every though and what needs to be done really helped our group become stronger.  It was exciting and fun to see people’s reaction during our flash mob and I would probably have the same reaction if it had happened to me.   I really did not enjoy the brand evaluation due to the fact I chose PetCetera so that is all I have to say.    Having to check blogs so often and waiting for classmates response so you can respond again was not so fun.  

Overall, it was an amazing course and I would like to thank you Christina for being my teacher.  I have gained knowledge and information I had not known from this class.  

Thank you, Calvin Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment