Thursday 6 December 2012

Web marketing is exciting and informative course, I think it is very important for marketing students  to have this kind of courses, form my own view  I think its relevant to the international marketing  system.
In the future web marketing will be the most important channel to deliver goods and services in fact its is but; with development happing in the field I expect it’s going to be the most Important channel for both buyers and suppliers especially internationally.
I think I need more time on learning web design and how to great a useful websites that will be effective to attract customer and get the more engage in the website.\
Somehow the blended learning format is helpful in my case because the materials always there and I can review it several times.

No comments:

Post a Comment