Wednesday 5 December 2012


Before taking this course I didn't consider myself having enough information about web marketing, I assumed it was just a matter of selling products or services through the Internet, but now I know that it also ties together the creative and technical aspects of the Internet, including design, advertising development and sales.
As the course comes to an end, I feel like I have been introduced to a whole new world of marketing through the web. My favorite part of this course was that Christina always engaged us with her lectures by asking us for our opinions and thoughts, which have made all the lectures, be interesting and motivating as well.
However with the good parts of the course, comes the bad side.There wasn't much that I considered bad, as every assignment or project has provided me with more knowledge about the course,  But there was a too much work overload, and pressure on us to complete the assignments on time.

I wished that we were given sometime in the class to discuss with the group members about our flash mob project, as it was a little bit difficult for us to find a day that everyone could be able to attend our meetings.

I’d recommend this course to anyone who is willing to try new things, and take on a pretty heavy work load responsibly, and whoever would like to learn new interesting things that would definitely help in the future, as the world is getting more into technology.

Thanks, and Good luck to everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment