Wednesday 5 December 2012

My reflection...from your instructor

Hello everyone!

I thought this would be a great place to share my insights on this semester with you, as you are sharing your insights with me.

I have thoroughly enjoyed teaching you this semester.  This was the first time the web marketing course was delivered in a blended format and I hope you found your "practice" assignments helpful.  My goal is always to help prepare you with information and tasks that you might need to perform when you get out in the working world.

As a class, I found you to be interested and engaged which is much appreciated.  You were able to work through class activities with a positive attitude and demonstrated a clear understanding of the material.  I will be reading each of your posts carefully for your feedback so I can make adjustments for next semester. I know that some of the content may be different than expected, but I hope you can now see how marketing on the web isn't at all a separate task...it is well integrated into everything you will do in your future. 

As you leave this course, I hope you understand the value of having a strong and trusted brand online.  I suggest you create your own brand online by creating unique, interactive online resumes showcasing the work you have done in our class.  Your flash mob assignment is an excellent portfolio piece that demonstrates understanding from end-to-end - from concept through to execution.  I can't wait to see you finished marketing videos!

I look forward to working with each of you next semester in Market Research (where you will again create an excellent portfolio piece to showcase on your online resume)!

Sincerely,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment