Thursday 6 December 2012

Reflection Post!

I have really enjoyed the web marketing course. I really enjoyed the hands on aspect of the course. The blog posts and brand evaluation offered a lot of content and made it interesting to follow.
I had a lot of fun with the Flash Mob video project. It was a lot of fun coming up with our idea, planning and executing it. Although it was freezing outside for our flash mob video, it was very worth it and was easily my favourite day this year. 

Aside from the flash mob video, I found the blog posting a very neat idea. Being able to read about my peers takes on different topics and how they felt about it. It also came from a fellow student so I was able to relate easily.
Commenting on each blog was a good idea, it got me to read about the topic and read through other peoples comments made about the topic. 

In class, my favourite part was the hands on portion. When we were tasked to find an email that did not meet the suggested content or when we had to find a QR campaign. It gave many good examples of what was right and what was wrong.

I learnt a lot about how the SEO and SEM worked. I did not know how the Google search found each result and which ones made the top. 

With what I have learnt here, In the future, I will be able to create a strong online brand, know how to bring customers to my site, and the best ways to find new potential consumers!

Thank you very much for the excellent class!

Austin :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment