Thursday 6 December 2012

Web Markting reflection



Web Marketing Reflection
          This class has provided me a lot of information that allow me to improve my knowledge marketing. This course is totally different with the other class I took before but much beneficial. 
          I hoped I can use my knowledge that I studied to run my own business as well.  Learning about these different things through Flash Mob, I can understand how important of the web marketing now. I will need it in order to start the business. I am aware of how much time a people spend online.  One more thing I enjoyed the most to course was the class blog. I learned many things from here regarding key businesses topic. Moreover, this blog also helps me in exams as well.
          Overall, I enjoyed my time at class and online, and I improved my knowledge. Thank you to Christina as well. She is a good professor. I wish everyone can do this test very well and can use everything which they learned in the future.
          Happy holiday and good luck to everyone 
         

No comments:

Post a Comment