Wednesday 5 December 2012

Reflection Post


Web Marketing: Blog Reflection Post

Web Marketing was an informative and enjoyable class to be a part of and I feel that it is an important part of the business marketing program. As a marketing student, I found Web Marketing to be very relevant to what is going on in the world outside of school. I learned a lot by taking Web Marketing such as the history of the internet and the significance of online marketing in today’s business world. There are lots of things that I learned in this class that I will be able to carry forward with me into my future, such as information about social media marketing and website evaluation skills. One of the things I found to be very likeable about this Web Marketing course was the flash mob video assignment, I have never done an assignment like that before and I found it to be a good learning experience. One thing I dis-liked about this course was the requirement to post comments after people’s blogs; I just did not feel that it was necessary. I would have liked to spend more time on the history of the internet, I have always been a fan of history and I thought it was a logical way to start a Web Marketing course by reviewing how the internet has evolved over time. I enjoyed the blended learning style, it seems to suit my learning preference.

With regards to our professor Christina DeVries, I found her to be a pleasant and insightful teacher who knew more than enough about the subject she was teaching. I appreciated her dedication to the course and her willingness to respond to student emails in a professional and timely manner.

Best of luck to everyone, Mike Rizzetto

No comments:

Post a Comment