Friday 7 December 2012

Arthur Cobham- Reflection Post

My experience in Web Marketing this semester was overall, a positive one. Throughout the semester, I was able to reinforce a lot of knowledge I had already obtained in the past, but I was also able to learn a lot about several topics I would have otherwise never have known about. Topics such as the development of the Internet and how it evolved, and continues to evolve was a topic I found especially interesting.

Taking part in the flash mob assignment was also something I found rewarding. Not only did I get the chance to meet some great people,  I was able to further develop my understanding of viral marketing as well as promotion through social media. I also felt that the blended learning involved in this course met a good balance and overall, I feel like I would prefer it over the traditional method.

 In closing, I enjoyed this class more than I thought I would and I hope to carry many of the learning experiences that I encountered throughout this semester into my professional career in the future. Special thanks to Christina who provided very clear, concise and interesting content this year. I wish everybody the very best in their future endeavours, thank-you and good luck on your exams!

2 comments:

  1. Blog about general interests but concentrating on affiliate, internet marketing and finding innovative ways to make money online. ... When you are utilizing the services of email to advertise for your business, it is essential for you to understand the difference between email marketing opt in and spam.
    Free Live Chatting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Web marketing companies help you to promote the business online and promote your business online to increase the brand reputation.


    Web marketing company Toronto

    ReplyDelete