Sunday 2 December 2012

Student Post- Reflection

First of all, I just want to comment on Theophilus's reflection. I share a lot of the same experiences and lessons learned throughout Web Marketing. Good luck to your future in the marketing industry Theophilus!

Before Web Marketing with Christina I would consider myself not having in-depth knowledge with the world  wide web. Obviously I was familiar with the fundamentals and basic tools of search engines, cookies etc. But now I am capable of incorporating all of these tools in the marketing industry.

The assignment  that was very helpful to not only myself, but I expect the entire class benefited from doing the brand evaluations. For this assignment I chose a brand I was familiar with, Moosehead Breweries. After completing the necessary and required research, I was astonished how companies are using their resources in Web Marketing. Whether its on or off page tactics, maintaining an up to date social media account or generating sales from a home page, Web Marketing is an essential part of a firms success.

Another Interesting assignment this semester was the flash mob marketing assignment. I have learned many things in my post-secondary career and the task of getting six male students to meet at the same time is a difficult mission I have learned. But through the entire semester, my group has completed many assignments in other classes, receiving good marks and have become "bros" from all the team work.

Finally Christina, I feel you deserve a thank you from the entire Web Marketing class. There is no doubt that the information and knowledge we have gained from this class, will help immensely in our marketing careers.

Much appreciated, Darcy Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment