Thursday 6 December 2012

Reflection

                 In this course I have learned various methods and thoughts that go into web marketing. I enjoyed browsing the multi social media sites and using them for promoting the flash mob. In my old job, at Billabong, I was one of the Twitter account managers and was in-charge of tweets, followers  and organizing; I wish I had known some of the things we learned throughout the course prior to my work so I could have use them to improve appealing to customers. I hope to take what i've learned into my new field at World Vision to provide interaction, immediate and involving as well, of course, as information driven. 
                       I enjoyed the different aspect of the Internet we used to communicate during the course and the flash mob. It is unfortunate others weren't able to comprehend the functions which sometimes made collaborating difficult, but was useful when enabled. Christine was very helpful and was able to present the information in an engaging way by class discussions and this blog. 
                        If it were a perfect world and we could change anything, I would have done the flash mob in smaller groups 
or individual; I am, as are many other students, very busy which makes it difficult, and rely on others when completing a project. I feel the Google+ would have been ideal to use if other members were able to, otherwise it is stressful trying to teach others how to use tools to do the project.
                      Thank you to Christina DeVries for the time and effort that was put into each class in preparing us for the business world online.



- Heather A. Stevens















No comments:

Post a Comment