Thursday 6 December 2012


Reflection

What amazing course is Web Marketing! I have learnt many things through this course.
At the beginning I didn’t understand what Web Marketing is about, but day after day I came to realize that we need it in order to enter the business field. I personally took this course on the right time, because it was even hard for me to understand different terms used in this industry. Now I can follow some instructions provided online and create something when necessary.
I enjoyed reading some chapters of the book which I found very helpful in the future and I could discover the technics that many companies are using to attract more customers to their websites.
The lectures were given in such manner that I could easily get what I didn’t from my reading, but I will have to practice how to create a web once I need it. This is a good start any ways! The importance for me is that I can now follow any tutoring session in that area and run an online business if I think of it. This course needs more focus than any other courses, considering its importance in today’s business. I wish I had somebody to help me to use every think I learnt in this course.
I appreciate our Instructor who used different methods to help us to understand what’s going on with new technologies. This will help us to embrace the business carrier.     
Thanks to everyone I met in this class, happy break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment