Thursday 6 December 2012

Reflection Post

Web Marketing

     This class has been beneficial in the sense that it's put terms and definition to things that I had used in some way daily but didn't think about in detail.
I am sure that I will be able to use what I have learned in the future because every business these days has an online component and it's a growing industry.
     I was surprised to walk into a web marketing class that didn't have computers available for the students to work on. I think that it would be benefical to have that component. Having exercises to do in class and having to depend on others with laptops or other devices can be hard. Also, it would allow for more interactivity with the course material and make it more of a hands-on experience.
The flash mob is a great experience if you can get everyone on board!

Happy Holidays to everyone!

Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment