Monday 3 December 2012

Student Post - Reflection

This class taught me alot about online marketing and how it can be used to build a brand.Currently, I am working on a business plan and this class helped me realize that I was missing a huge opportunity by not focusing more of my time on developing a web presence for my business. it taught me how companies were using their online content to build on customer relationships or to generate leads. In general, I've learned much more about how the online world works in a business setting.

One thing I really liked was the brand evaluation assignment as it let me gain an understanding of how and why a company did certain things online. It has also made me look deeper into websites that i visit regularly and think of how they could improve the site, which will definitely help throughout my career. Something i didn't really enjoy was commenting on the blog posts. Although it created a bit of discussion, in general, it was tough to comment on so many blogs and be original and creative each time.

I also enjoyed the blended learning format. there were many different types of activities which kept the class from becoming stale. even the most interesting topics can become boring if every assignment is the same. Overall, the course has taught me a lot and will definitely contribute to my future. Id like to wish everyone the best and good luck with all of your exams.



No comments:

Post a Comment